* For making low-sugar jam & jelly.
* One box makes 2 to 4 batches.
* Recipes can be doubled or tripled.
* Video: Make Strawberry Jam!
* Basic directions & recipes.
* Answers to your questions. Continue reading
Find recipes from our old website.
Find new recipes like Rhubarb-Cranberry Jam and more. Continue reading
We’ve got answers! Continue reading
Read, Download, Print
Directions & Recipes that come
with every box of Pomona’s. Continue reading
Order Our Book!
75 Inspiring Low-Sweetener Recipes Developed for Pomona’s by Allison Carroll Duffy. Continue reading
Jam Notes — E-Newsletter
Sign up for “Jam Notes.”
Keep up-to-date with Pomona’s.
Find exciting new recipes! Continue reading
- Sugar-free, preservative-free, low-methoxyl citrus pectin.
- Sweeten jam & jelly to your taste with low amounts of any sweetener: sugar, honey, agave, maple syrup, frozen juice concentrate, stevia, xylitol, Sucanat, concentrated fruit sweetener, or Splenda and other artificial sweeteners.
- Each 1 oz box makes 2 to 4 batches (about 5 – 8 oz jars per batch). Recipes can be doubled or tripled. Each box contains pectin powder, calcium powder, directions, and recipes.
- Keeps indefinitely.
- Gluten Free, Vegan, and Non-GMO.
- Celebrating 33 years of low-sweetener jam and jelly.
A Message from the Pomona’s Partners
Hi, I am Connie Sumberg, partner in Workstead Industries with my sister Mary Lou and her husband Paul.
We are proud to bring you our high-quality pectin that jells reliably with low amounts of any sweetener. If you’re trying to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet, you’ll love Pomona’s. Now you can make healthy, homemade jam sweetened to your taste.
We invite you to explore our new website: Click on the Learn jar and watch our video with step-by-step instructions for making low-sweetener strawberry jam, or print the directions and recipes that come with every box of Pomona’s. Click on the Recipes jar for more recipes. We hope the FAQ jar will answer all your questions! Consider signing up for Jam Notes (our e-newsletter), or reading about Preserving with Pomona’s Pectin (our new cookbook). We hope you like our new design as much as we do!
Remember, Pomona’s keeps indefinitely. You can buy it in 2013, store it cool and dry in an airtight container, and continue using it in 2014, 2015, 2016, and beyond.
And if you have any further questions, send us an email or give us a call.