Order Pectin* For making low-sugar jam & jelly. * One box makes 2 to 4 batches. * Recipes can be doubled or tripled.
Learn!* Videos: Make Strawberry Jam! * Basic directions & recipes. * Jell Fail? Learn how to fix.
Recipes!Looking for a recipe? Search our Recipe Page.
FAQ!Got Questions? We've got answers!
Directions!Read, Download, Print Directions & Recipes that come with every box of Pomona's.
Order Our Book!75 Inspiring Low-Sweetener Recipes Developed for Pomona's by Allison Carroll Duffy.
Jam Notes — E-NewsletterSign up for "Jam Notes." Keep up-to-date with Pomona's. Find exciting new recipes!
- Our sugar free, preservative free, low-methoxyl citrus pectin is specially formulated for making low sugar jam & jelly.
- Sweeten jam & jelly to your taste with low amounts of any sweetener: sugar, honey, agave, maple syrup, frozen juice concentrate, stevia, xylitol, Sucanat, concentrated fruit sweetener, or Splenda and other artificial sweeteners.
- Each 1 oz box makes 2 to 4 batches (about 5 – 8 oz jars per batch). Recipes can be doubled or tripled. Each box contains pectin powder, calcium powder, directions, and recipes.
- Keeps indefinitely.
- Kosher manufactured.
- Vegan. Gluten Free. Non-GMO.
- Celebrating 35 years of low-sweetener jam and jelly.
A Message from the Pomona’s Partners
We are proud to bring you our high-quality pectin that jells reliably with low amounts of any sweetener. If you’re trying to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet, you’ll love Pomona’s Pectin. Now you can make healthy, homemade jam sweetened to your taste.
Remember, Pomona’s Pectin keeps indefinitely. You can buy it in 2017 store it cool and dry in an airtight container, and continue using it in 2018, 2019, 2020, and beyond.
And if you have any further questions, send us an email or give us a call.