* For making low-sugar jam & jelly.
* One box makes 2 to 4 batches.
* Recipes can be doubled or tripled.
* Video: Make Strawberry Jam!
* Basic directions & recipes.
* Jell Fail? Learn how to fix. Continue reading
Looking for a recipe?
Search our Recipe Page. Continue reading
We’ve got answers! Continue reading
Read, Download, Print
Directions & Recipes that come
with every box of Pomona’s. Continue reading
Order Our Book!
75 Inspiring Low-Sweetener Recipes Developed for Pomona’s by Allison Carroll Duffy. Continue reading
Jam Notes — E-Newsletter
Sign up for “Jam Notes.”
Keep up-to-date with Pomona’s.
Find exciting new recipes! Continue reading
- Sugar-free, preservative-free, low-methoxyl citrus pectin.
- Sweeten jam & jelly to your taste with low amounts of any sweetener: sugar, honey, agave, maple syrup, frozen juice concentrate, stevia, xylitol, Sucanat, concentrated fruit sweetener, or Splenda and other artificial sweeteners.
- Each 1 oz box makes 2 to 4 batches (about 5 – 8 oz jars per batch). Recipes can be doubled or tripled. Each box contains pectin powder, calcium powder, directions, and recipes.
- Keeps indefinitely.
- Kosher manufactured. Vegan. Gluten Free. Non-GMO.
- Celebrating 34 years of low-sweetener jam and jelly.
A Message from the Pomona’s Partners
Hi, I am Connie Sumberg, partner in Workstead Industries with my sister Mary Lou and her husband Paul.
We are proud to bring you our high-quality pectin that jells reliably with low amounts of any sweetener. If you’re trying to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet, you’ll love Pomona’s. Now you can make healthy, homemade jam sweetened to your taste.
Remember, Pomona’s keeps indefinitely. You can buy it in 2014, store it cool and dry in an airtight container, and continue using it in 2015, 2016, 2017, and beyond.
And if you have any further questions, send us an email or give us a call.